Join our Team
The following positions are presently available:
Job summary and key objectivesDesigns and drafts working details and manufacturing drawings of product, components, sub-assemblies, and systems from specifications, sketches, models, prototypes or verbal instructions.
- Transform and design the drawing of metallic components based on the new equipment drawing provided by head office, and deliver the drawing to production and give guidance.
- Translate the device list, organize procurement, provide technical parameter and submit import list of vital equipment and special parts as well as procurement or processing list of parts made domestically
- Transform and design drawings of outsourcing products
- Localize the standard parts and non-standard parts from Germany and develop local suppliers
- Based on the product model, search qualified suppliers and collect technical materials
- Be responsible for the filing and control of the equipment drawings and relevant technical materials
- Put forward the design scheme and solutions to some special problems according to the needs of the project
Authority and control
- Communication with Supplier, suggest on purchasing
Education & Work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in quality or engineering discipline
- Min 3 years of experience mechanical designation experience
- General mathematical skills
- Experience in Solidworks, Inventor, Autocad required
Job ObjectiveCamfil APC is looking to hire Account Specialists for our growing Sales Department. Account Specialists are responsible for territory-based sales of replacement filters and parts, with a focus on attaining and exceeding sales goals through outbound prospecting calls and inbound customer service calls.
- Developing sales to customers
- Retaining sales to current customers
- Providing sales support to reps and dealers
- Calling sales leads and existing customers
- Prospect for new business
- Handle incoming calls
- Maintaining CRM database
- Sending out quotes and following up
- Tracking sales and new accounts
- Maintaining relationship with customers, reps and dealers
Relationships and Roles
- Interacts with customer base and works to build relationships with potential customers
- Provides support to reps and dealers through assistance with sales
- Member of an interactive sales team which depends on all team players to meet and exceed monthly sales goals
- Seeks assistance as needed from management regarding sales issues that arise
- Interacts with other departments to work as a team to provide our customers with excellent service
- Good verbal skills, language skills
- Positive attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and internet
- Comfortable, friendly and professional on the phone
- Team-oriented self-starter who works well in fast-paced environment
JOB SUMMARYResponsible for purchasing of Inventory and Non-Inventory assigned commodities to support Manufacturing, Engineering and R&D Operations. The position requires judgment, ingenuity, critical thinking and adherence to established policies and procedures. Also coordinates on-time delivery of goods, with the ability to manage projects, gather and analyze data, work in a team environment and meet deadlines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESThe essential functions of the job include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Act as reference point for others to seek information about various supply chain topics.
- Be a self-motivator.
- Demonstrate a sense of urgency
- Escalate topics/issues as needed.
- Be organized and able to manage multiple opportunities/tasks at once.
- Identify, act, and communicate effectively critical path items for the business
- Utilize computerized procurement systems for the generation and verification of reports and various types of purchase orders in accordance with purchasing policies and procedures.
- Establish and set up sources of supply for materials, equipment and services and interface with Engineering and user personnel for technical assistance and approvals.
- Process procurement documentation, including review and clarification of requisition descriptions and resolution of delivery lead-time constraints, and obtain requisition variance approvals.
- Develop, receive, process and evaluate bid packages and vendor responses for items.
- Obtain and document written and telephone quotes from vendors.
- Identify new suppliers in an effort to reduce costs and increase quality and service.
- Prepare and process purchase orders, change orders, blanket order releases and confirm orders in a professional and timely manner.
- Expedite procurement activities as directed.
- Manage inventory levels to reduce inventory while ensuring supply availability using lean manufacturing techniques.
- Perform other tasks in addition to the above listed responsibilities including, but not limited to, staff meetings, vendor visitations, manufacturing production meetings, preparation of memos, letters, forms, and correspondences as appropriate.
- Work collaboratively with other Camfil manufacturing locations and the Camfil commodity team on strategic sourcing projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related degree
- 7+ years of experience in manufacturing or production buying (with varied categories of materials, equipment and services experience).
- Some travel may be required
- Strong commercial ability with emphasis on negotiations
- Good mechanical drawing understanding and ability to communicate with suppliers and Engineering
- Planning ability (MS office) and good IT knowledge (Office/MS Project)